When it comes to Private Coaching, CBSI offers several options. Personal – Life – Business – Career – Audition – Headshot. These are our packages. Single Sessions – 3 Session Pkgs – 6 Session Pkgs – On-Going – Pre-Audition Sessions.
A Personal Note From Coach Banks:
Private coaching is extremely important and ridiculously effective. Students who participate in private sessions experience amazing growth and increased potential in reaching their desired goals and results. Private sessions will certainly help you take the guess-work out of the process of acting. However, the actor’s personal goals and intestinal fortitude will greatly determine just how each session is conducted.
- We begin with a consultation to get a feel for where you are — questions you may have, personal attitude & mindset, training and ability.
- We’ll also go over your head-shots/resume and any tape if available. (if not, it’s ok)
- We’ll review your pre-session worksheet. (much of the business-of-the-business is covered here)
- You’ll then read some copy (audition technique) or possibly perform a monologue. No need to stress, this is your session.
- Coach Banks will look at you as a Casting Director and assess how you enter the room (in an audition capacity), then work on various empowerment techniques to build you stronger and move you higher. (Most all actors need huge assistance here, whether they realize it or not.)
- Once we’ve spent some time on the above areas, we’ll then move onto cold-reading, line-lifting, script assessment and character development.
Additional Areas of Focus
- Voice and Diction work
- There will be some ‘out of studio’ homework and memorization assignments.
- Handling the room.
- Handling the Call-Back
- Time permitting — professional on-set etiquette and acting at a professional performance level
Three-Session Packages include most of the topics discussed above only not quite as detailed or involved. Still very effective.
Actors waste literally thousands of dollars during their careers shooting ineffective headshots. After years of seeing weak, if not terrible, actor headshots, Coach Banks decided to do something about it. He developed a series of speciality sessions called Headshot Coaching. These sessions take all of the guess work out of the photo shoot and leave the actor with outstanding photos. DON’T SHOOT WITHOUT IT! Well, you can…but you’re taking a big costly chance…that can stick with you for quite a while.
Coach Banks will have you come into the studio as if you were entering the actual room where you’ll be auditioning. He’ll assess your read, give you your adjustments and have you exit…only to reenter the room with your redirects. Comments and coaching notes will be given on the redirects, words of wisdom and encouragement are offered…and then, twelve or so minutes later, you’ll be off to your audition stronger because of it.
Special Student Rate:
$100.00 one session
$275.00 3-session pkg
$500.00 6-session pkg
$125.00 one session
$350.00 3-session pkg
$650.00 6-session pkg
Sign up Now! Email Chrysta@ClayBanksStudio.com