It’s 2018! And, time to press-in to your next level of CREATIVITY!
To help you with this, CBSI is producing our FIRST ANNUAL CREATIVE SCENE SHOWCASE!
Seeing as I’ve been putting up Creatives for just short of two-decades, simply for the sake of keeping all of you amazing actors, well… creative, — producing a showcase of this nature is all very exciting for me!
Continue reading to see how this fantabulous process is going down!
- First, you should set a deadline for yourself by picking a date to put your work up. (deadlines produce results!)
- Second, schedule your date. (below)
- Take yourself on an Artist Adventure and begin the advanced creative process of exploring your inner creativity. (see Artist Adventure)
- Once you click-in to something that excites you, explore it… take it on some wild test drives, and see where you wind up. (play!)
- Continue playing around with your creative freedom, taking chances, and getting risky. Push past your comfort zones and inhibitions. (crush fear, be bold!)
- Don’t consider production value at this stage… simply explore and continue creating for the sake of creating! (process, not product… yet!)
When you sign-up to put-up your Creative for the first time, it should not be for performance value. Think of it more as 5-minutes of workshopping. This will be in addition to your scene work and will not take the place of your scene work. Consider it extra coaching! If, after performing your Creative the first time, you wish to continue workshoping it in class to receive coaching & direction (so that you can polish it for a shot at performing in the showcase i.e. product), you will forgo scene work and use your slot in class to do so. Make sense?
Then, in mid-March, we’ll take a look at ALL of the Creatives and choose the TOP 20. Once that’s done, we’ll give those of you who “made the cut” an opportunity to be in our CBSI Performance ‘Creative’ Showcase! Now, keep in mind that your Creative can be put up live or as a video presentation on the BIG SCREEN!
Watch the following video for more 411 and click on the links below.
Looking forward to experiencing your artistic creativity!
< ALL ABOUT ARTIST ADVENTURES
If you’re not creating, you’re really not living. ~ Coach Banks
And, if you’re really hungry, munch on these: