EASY REGISTRATION BELOW
Always Different — Always Informative!
The 1Minute Monologue Contest presents the Monologue Workshop – Part 2!
Film/TV Coach, Clay Banks will be holding an incredibly powerful session –
POLISHING YOUR PERFORMANCE
Thursday October 16th, 3:30-5:30 PM
This session is the second part in a mini-intensive on the ultimate importance of knowing how to handle an effective monologue. What works, what doesn’t, and why. Let’s face it… if you act long enough, you’re sure to be delivering long stretches of dialogue. Those, by the way, are called MONOLOGUES! You are welcome even if you did not attend the previous workshop.
Interested in participating? It’s Easy!
REGISTER BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
TAKES PLACE AT CLAY BANKS STUDIO INTERNATIONAL
[Plenty of free and easy parking! How refreshing!]
COACH BANKS’ STUDENTS HAVE WORKED WITH?
- KNOWN ACTORS:
- Robert DeNiro, Brad Pitt, Robin Williams, David Duchovny, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst,
- Steve Carell, Gillian Anderson, Anthony LaPaglia, John Schneider, Frank Langella
- KNOWN DIRECTORS:
- Cameron Crowe, Ron Howard, David Fincher, Chris Carter,
- Kevin Dowling, Denzel Washington, Clint Eastwood, Jon Favreau
- KNOWN FILMS/TV SHOWS:
- Stalker, Franklin & Bash, Jersey Boys, Hell on Wheels, The Crazy Ones, Touch, Revolution,
- Mall Cop 2, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Mentalist, NCIS,
- Star Trek, Frost/Nixon, Little Miss Sunshine, Friends, The X-Files, Without A Trace,
- Mama Mia, Hairspray, Charmed, Antoine Fisher, Nip Tuck, Six Feet Under, Terminator,
- Sarah Connor Chronicles, Crossing Jordan, Pushing Daisies, CSI, CSI NY, Red Dawn,
- Bonnie and Clyde
The List is Always Growing! Who’ll be next?