EASY REGISTRATION BELOW
Always Different — Always Informative!
This weeks complimentary workshop –
The POWER & IMPORTANCE of an EFFECTIVE MONOLOGUE?
Film/TV Coach, Clay Banks will be holding an incredibly powerful session — ALL ABOUT THE MONOLOGUE.
Thursday, Oct 2nd, 3:30-5:30 PM
This session is a mini-intensive on the ultimate importance of knowing how to handle an effective monologue. What works, what doesn’t and why. Let’s face it… if you act long enough, you’re sure to be delivering long stretches of dialogue. Those, by the way, are called MONOLOGUES!
So, grab a seat and join in. You’re gonna have a creatively great time in the process! But act now — these sessions fill up fast!
Interested in participating? It’s Easy!
Just Register below!
[Plenty of free and easy parking! How refreshing!]
COACH BANKS’ STUDENTS HAVE WORKED WITH?
- KNOWN ACTORS:
- Robert DeNiro, Brad Pitt, Robin Williams, David Duchovny, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst,
- Steve Carell, Gillian Anderson, Anthony LaPaglia, John Schneider, Frank Langella
- KNOWN DIRECTORS:
- Cameron Crowe, Ron Howard, David Fincher, Chris Carter,
- Kevin Dowling, Denzel Washington, Clint Eastwood, Jon Favreau
- KNOWN FILMS/TV SHOWS:
- Franklin & Bash, Jersey Boys, Hell on Wheels, The Crazy Ones, Touch, Revolution,
- Mall Cop 2, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Mentalist, NCIS,
- Star Trek, Frost/Nixon, Little Miss Sunshine, Friends, The X-Files, Without A Trace,
- Mama Mia, Hairspray, Charmed, Antoine Fisher, Nip Tuck, Six Feet Under, Terminator,
- Sarah Connor Chronicles, Crossing Jordan, Pushing Daisies, CSI, CSI NY, Red Dawn,
- Bonnie and Clyde
The List is Always Growing! Who’ll be next?