Below you’ll find some key meanings that I feel every actor needs in their arsenal in order to be really noticed. In most cases, these are some of the key ingredients that make up Stars.
- A strong, keen ability to bring out inner DYNAMIC.
- The talent to manifest a powerful PRESENCE in any room.
- Creating a ‘MOMENT’ every time you perform.
- The ability to make an IMPACT on whomever is watching.
- Maintaining the INTEGRITY of the character.
Your dynamic is your full range of everything working together to fill
- Positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas
- An energetic force(s) producing motion or forceful power, vigorously active
- Range of volume of musical sound (filling the room)
- A basic or dynamic force
- The impressive manner or appearance of a person
- Have a strong and obvious effect or influence on others or on a situation
- The ability to project a sense of ease, poise, or self-assurance before an audience
Creating a disturbance in the atmosphere you’re
- To have an impact or effect on
This is who your character’s ARE at their core.
- The state of being whole, entire, undiminished.
Creating an ‘experience‘ when you’re performing. A Moment happens when you have the ability to ‘corrupt’ the present atmosphere you’re working in. In a good way.
- Important, significant, weighty, of interest