Experience the Best Audit in Los Angeles!
What to Expect:
- A Different Kind of Acting Class – We don’t force our students into a one-size-fits-all learning environment (meaning we don’t just train on one skill like scene study, auditioning, etc.). We are a holistic training facility, so in one class you might see students working solo and in groups, doing cold reads and prepared scenes, and recording self-taped audition pieces.
- Materials Covered – Most sessions begin with a short time of teaching on a specialty topic that changes each month (Business Skills, Professional Development, Personal Motivation, etc.). Classes always include teachings on Acting Craft topics like Scene Study, Script Analysis, Audition Technique, Cold Reading, and more.
- A Chance to Work! – Depending on the Audit Level you choose, you may have the opportunity to work with one of our highly skilled coaches. You don’t need to bring any prepared material as we will provide a scene for you if you are participating in a Working Audit.
- Small Class Sizes – Classes are kept to fifteen students, which means our students have a chance to work in every class and receive instruction from the coach. In your audit, you’ll be able to meet and talk with the current student body, some new and many of whom have been studying with CBSI for years.
- Participate in Warm-ups and Improvs – Almost every class begins with a short time of warming up to prepare for the session. Auditors are invited to participate.
Audits are $25, and if you’d like to work with one of our coaches you can sign up for a Working Audit for $75. The registration fee is due prior to a reservation being confirmed. Please arrive fifteen minutes before the class begins and prepare to stay for the full duration of the session (approximately 4 hours). It is also highly recommended that you bring a notebook and pen for taking notes.
Fill out the form and we’ll get in touch to set it up.