In order to gain MAXIMUM BENEFIT from this BLOG POST & EXERCISE, you must adhere to all of the listed directions carefully.
Silence your SURVIVALIST and plan for 20 good, solid minutes of undisturbed, undistracted CREATIVE TIME. If you’re not able to do that now, close this page and save it for when you are. When you are able… follow the bullets below carefully… and in order.
YOU SHOULD ONLY BE READING THIS FAR ONCE YOU’VE CLEARED THE TIME NECESSARY TO DO THE WORK PROPERLY… 20 MINUTES !
- Play the VIDEO all the way through. (8 min.)
- Listen to the AUDIO file all the way through. (3 min.)
- Sit and listen to your own sounds of SILENCE for 3 whole minutes (5 if you’re serious)… becoming aware of as many LAYERS OF SOUND as you’re able to detect. NO DISTRACTIONS (5 min.)
- WRITE DOWN all of what you became aware of. (2 min.)
- RECORD your full experience. (2 min.)
CONGRATULATIONS! If you followed through with the work as listed, you’ve just given your listening skills a SOLID WORKOUT!
And, here’s your BONUS! Not only have you strengthened your listening… you also strengthened your ability to:
- FOLLOW DIRECTION!
- EXERCISE PATIENCE!
- IMPROVE YOURSELF!
- BECOME A BETTER ACTOR!
- BECOME A BETTER HUMAN BEING!
Now, if you’re eating this stuff up and wish to go further… learn this CHART!