For the FIRST TIME in the history of CBSI, we’re holding OPEN AUDITIONS for a few highly coveted seats in the CBSI Thursday MASTER CLASS!
This class has already produced two Emmy Award Winners!
Do you have what it takes to study and develop your craft in the ADVANCED CLASS?
- Restricted Class Size – 12 Students
- Concentrated Class Time – ~4 Hrs
- Specialty Personal Business & Life Coaching
- Personal & Specific Attention
- Heightened Intimate Scene Work
- Work with Veteran Sr Alumni Actors
- Involvement in Select Studio Productions
- These are auditions are for a place in our on-going, tuition-based ADVANCED CLASS.
- Tuition is $300 for 4 Classes taking place every Thursday.
- Class begins at 11:30 am and is apx. 4.5 hours long.
- Auditions begin Thursday, February 15th (and end when space is filled).
- Not everyone who fills out the form to audition will be called in to audition. And not everyone who auditions will be invited to join the class. There are only 4 Seats available (at time of post).
- Auditions will be conducted by Coach Clay Banks and held in front of current Master Class Students.
For non-active CBSI students:
CBSI is a State-of-the-Art On-Camera Acting Studio & Creative Training Facility
Auditions are based on the following POINT SYSTEM:
Paper Work (10 points)
- Filling out the Audition Request Form
Reachability (10 total points)
- Website (online presence) – Do you have an online presence that is professional and allows casting to easily reach you?
- E-mail – Do you respond to your emails in a timely manner and are you understandable?
- Resume – Is there (personal) contact information on your resume?
- Voicemail – Is your outgoing VM message professional and concise? Do we know it’s you?
The Entrance – (10 total points)
- First impression.
Interview (25 total points)
- How you present yourself during the interview process
- Your ability to communicate yourself – What’s interesting about you that isn’t just what’s on your resume?
- Do you have a joke that’s funny and doesn’t offend? (optional)
- Can you articulate your favorite movie/book – Your movie/book choice is not as important as your ability to articulate it.
- What project(s) are you presently working on?
Attitude (10 points)
- Energy, Disposition, How you Affect the room.
Performance – Art, Craft, Talent (25 total points)
You will be asked to execute the following
- Ice Cold Read – Reading a scene you have never seen prior to the read.
- Cold Read – Material will be provided for you when you arrive.
- Strongest Character Monologue – Prepare a monologue, presentation, or scene, introducing us to your character. (less than 60 seconds and definitely no longer than 90 seconds – hate to cut you off…)
Your Exit (10 total points)
- How you leave the room?
How many points will you get?
Click HERE to Request an Audition
Clay Banks Studio International
2210 W. Olive Ave. 3rd Floor
Burbank, California 91506